I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the lovely Stay Alive! Thank you so much for the nomination. Everyone go give them a follow. 🙂
- What Is The Blogger Recognition Award?
The award is a way that we recognize and support each other as bloggers, and especially to show that we appreciate how much time, work, energy, and effort goes into producing and maintaining a high-quality blog. It is a humbling experience to be recognized from my fellow blogger.
- The Blogger Recognition Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Got Started?
I had wanted to start a blog for around 10 years, but never had the guts. This year, I just thought fuck it! My boyfriend made me realise it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks as long as I’m doing something I enjoy.
Two Pieces of Advice for New Bloggers
-Don’t filter your thoughts because of fear of what others think – write whatever you want! It’s YOUR blog!
-Comment and like other’s blog posts – it’s a great way to make new friends and maybe gain yourself some new readers. 🙂