You know the drill by now.. It’s time for this weeks mental health prompt created by the lovely and amazing Beckie’s Mental Mess! I love answering her questions so I hope you guys love reading my answers too!
Prompt #1 Questions:
- Do you own a pet for emotional support and/or service/therapy?
I don’t own them specifically for emotional support, but they definitely do provide me with irreplaceable emotional support. It feels like they really understand my deepest emotions and are there for me whenever I need it.
- Is your pet a certified therapy animal?
- What kind of pet do you own?
I own two sausage dogs – one called Lola and one called Frankie! I also owned a springer spaniel called Ollie, but he passed away last year.
- Do you believe that support animals truly assist those in need?
- Do you believe that any animal can be a therapy/support pet?
Yes, as long as it’s trained correctly
Prompt #2 Narrative:
Describe how your pet is of support to you? EXAMPLE: Helps with anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc… (And, please… Share their name and a photo) if you desire.
My dog’s always give me a hug whenever I need it and know exactly when I’m feeling down – it’s like they’re psychic! Their love is one of a kind and I genuinely don’t know where I’d be without the little cuties. They help massively with my anxiety and depression, and I owe them everything for that.
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answer’s, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything).
- You can do one or all prompts.
- You have from August 14h. through to August 21st. to submit your entries.
I hope you enjoyed my answers and the pictures of my lovely doggies! Do you have any pets! How do they help you?
Lots of love,